Birthday Gifts for Girls
If you’re looking for the perfect birthday present for a girl, why not take it to the next level by adding a personal touch to gift? If you’re not sure what would make the best personal gift, then read on for great gift ideas that will let the birthday girl know just how much you care!
- Don’t have much of a budget to spend? Instead of giving a gift card for iTunes, why not go the extra mile by creating a CD full of songs that will remind her of some good times that the two of you have shared? From that crazy summer vacation to the week she spent at camp, each song should evoke a smile and a memory. If you have a higher end budget, get an mp3 player with the same play list already loaded. It’s twice the present that will remind her of you whenever she puts her mp3 player on.
- Personalized rhinestone shirts make great gifts for almost every age range, from young girls to teenagers. Whether you choose a Birthday Girl shirt to personalize the shirt with her name, date of birth or a message, she'll love how trendy and fashionable she looks in her new shirt – and you'll love seeing how happy she is with her own personalized fashion line!
- If the birthday girl is an avid reader, then why not cater to her interests by creating a storybook with her as the main character? Many sites cater to this personal gift, so do a simple internet search to find what you’re looking for. For an added touch, you can feature pictures of her throughout the story. She’all absolutely love being turned into a literary character – and it will quickly become her favorite book!
- Is the birthday girl a newborn or toddler? Then get over to Build-A-Bear, where you can create a teddy bear that features your voice! Simply speak into a recording device, stuff it into the bear and watch as your little angel smiles at your voice whenever she squeezes her new best friend.
- If you have a creative side, unleash it on handmade jewelry that’s been engraved with her name or features her birthstone. This gift will especially appeal to little fashionistas, so don’t hesitate on adding gemstones and other glitzy accessories – in this case, the more the merrier!
sitemap © 2004-2012 JustJen. All Rights Reserved.